Friday, September 10, 2010

What Claudia Wore

I meant to write about this wonderful, charming, hilarious blog on my old blog (R.I.P., you had a shit life) but never got round to it. So here I am! If, like me, you were a little girl in the nineties and (unlike me) DIDN'T read the Babysitter's Club novels, SHAME ON YOU. These were like crack to my nine-year-old self, I literally could not get enough of them. I even had to join two libraries, because my local library's supply couldn't match up to my demand. Anyway, enough of my nerdy childhood!
Kim Hutt's blog, What Claudia Wore, is my new addiction. I discovered it the other day and since then I've read her entire past posts. She's so funny! Adult humour meets kiddie obsession, it's such a great blog; plus Claudia was always my fave character too. Happy times. That is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment